March 24, 2010

God Bud- Baked Life's Strain Encyclopedia - Indica

God Bud is an Indica dominant hybrid, though it can simply be called an Indica. Most strains are mixed with both Indica and Sativa. This one is and Indica dominant with an overwhelming 75% Indica Genetics, which leaves only 25% as Sativa. It's only been in widespread use for about 5 years.

God Bud is great to smoke. Hybrids, especially Indica dominant hybrids are known for the powerful effects they can have on their users. Indica's produce heavy highs, and Sativa's are known to stimulate the mind. When the two mix in God Bud, you'll feel like some sort of metaphysical gravity has been turned off and you're floating out of your body.

Weed can be beautiful and God Bud is a great example of that. It's not just great look at. In fact it's appearance takes second place to it's rich flavors an smells. Imagine lavender, pine, fruit, and more all blended with deep earthy tones. If you can't imagine it then I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself.





Contact: Bakedlife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment